Tractable (meaning "easily managed") may refer to:
- Capable of being easily led, taught, or managed; docile; manageable; governable.
- Capable of being shaped; malleable.
- (obsolete) Capable of being handled or touched; palpable; practicable; feasible; serviceable.
- (mathematics) Sufficiently operationalizable or useful to allow a mathematical calculation to proceed toward a solution. Another involves the use of mathematical closed-form expressions
- (computer science) Of a decision problem, algorithmically solvable fast enough to be practically relevant, typically in polynomial time.